What are the minimum requirements for being a teacher?

Woosong is hiring applicants who meet the qualifications for an E-2 (professor) visa.

The requirements for an E-2 at Woosong University are as follows:


* Experience must be full time, from the following positions: university, licensed public schools in your home country, in-house corporate English teaching. Professional experience relating to programs taught at Woosong (e.g. accounting, culinary arts, graphic design) can also count. We cannot accept experience from private English academies, international public schools or Korean public schools (EPIK, SMOE etc).

**Degree must be from a two-year program. If the program was one year, it is necessary to verify one additional year of experience.